Monday 24 February 2014

New Duct Tape designs arrived

I've just received a new delivery of duct tape from the US and today I cut out swatches for my etsy store.



I can't wait until all the patterns make it over here so that I don't have to beg people to bring them with them when they come to visit.
And this is the sort of thing I'm making with the duct tape. Some of it is Duck Brand, some Scotch/3M, but some of it is more obscure names that I don't expect will ever make it to this side of the pond.

I've made some stuff and put it up on my Etsy store: http://judihodgkin.etsy.com. If you see something that takes your fancy but you would prefer one of the new tapes, please contact me and I'll make it up for you. Alternatively, you might have an idea for something. If so, let me know and I'll see if I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment